This website, www.lifekochi.com (hereinafter referred to as “lifekochi.com” or “this website”) is owned, managed and operated by Adams Life Solutions (P) Ltd, a company formed, incorporated and registered under the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at Building No.10/368, Valayil House, Kizhakkambalam, Ernakulam - 683562. Lifekochi.com, is a digital information and advertising services platform covering the fields of real estate and property market, beauty, health and wellness, education, automotive, home appliances, household services etc. It is also an online market place that connects and/or facilitates the connection of people with requirements for various kinds of service with providers of such services. It acts as an avenue to allow our users who comply with these Terms to offer and avail services listed on the Platform.
When You use any of the services through our Platform You will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into this Terms and shall be considered as part and parcel of this Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not use the Services. Any complaints or grievances regarding the use or information posted on this Website, may be sent to the registered office mentioned above.
"User" is defined as an individual or corporate subscriber for the Services and the signatory, whose particulars are contained in the application form and includes his successors and permitted assignees. "User" or "You" also includes any person who access or avail this Site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Site of the Company "Company": is defined as Adams Life Solutions(P) Ltd ("The Company") company formed, incorporated and registered under the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at Building No.10/368, Valayil House, Kizhakkambalam, Ernakulam – 683562.
The terms ‘'Service'’ or ‘'Services'’ would mean to include the interactive online information service offered by lifekochi.com on the internet through which the user may access information carried by lifekochi.com in the database maintained by it. The terms would also include to mean the search tools through which the User can search through the hosted databases and information using a number of search tools that are present with a selection matching their search criteria. The term would also include services by way of space used by customers for advertisements such as listings and banners. Users then select one or more of the items presented to view the full document/ record. The term Service does not extend to lifekochi.com acting as an agent either express or implied on behalf of any User/Customer and is merely acting as a medium of information exchange.
“Date of Commencement”: Is the date indicating the acceptance of the application by the user to the service. It shall be specified by the company in its notice to the user either through e-mail or conventional mail. ‘’Date of Termination”: Is the date of expiry mentioned in the notice or/and the letter of termination.
“My Subscriptions”: Includes / Contains time to time information and description of the Services for the User provided by the Company in writing or contained in the website lifekochi.com
“Registration Data”: Is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the User's name, telephone number, mailing address, account and email address. Words referring to masculine include the feminine and the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires; and Words importing persons includes individuals, bodies corporate and unincorporated.
The User hereby represent and warrant to the Company that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are capable of entering, performing and adhering to these Terms. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the Service of the site, they shall do so only with the involvement & guidance of their parents and / or legal guardians, under such Parent /Legal guardian's registered account. You agree to register prior to uploading any content and / or comment and any other use or services of this site and provide your details including but not limited to complete name, age, email address, residential address, and contact number.
Online Marketplace – platform for communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Lifekochi.com/Adams Life Solutions (P) Ltd is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between users alone. Lifekochi.com does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms.
- Placement of order by a User with another user on the Website is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller's acceptance of Buyer's offer to buy. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS.
- Lifekochi.com does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any property or services on the Website.
- Lifekochi.com is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users. Lifekochi.com cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Lifekochi.com shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- Lifekochi does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
Obligations of User
- The User can view certain information on the Website without registering on the Website. However, certain other activities on the Website including but not limited to uploading information, posting comments, etc require the User to register on the Website. The User Shall be required to provide some personal information, when the User creates a Registered User Account, including the User's email address, which is used to protect the Registered User's account from unauthorized access.
- If a User uses the Website, the User shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User's ID and Password and for restricting access to User's computer, computer system and computer network. The User shall be responsible for all activities conducted under the User's ID.
- User agrees not to submit any property descriptions, photographs, financial, contact or other information contained in each Property's data to the Website unless the User has acquired received all necessary rights and authorizations from the owner of such property or the power of-attorney holder, including from the photographer and/or copyright owner of any photographs, to publish and advertise the said Property(s) on the Website.
- The User shall disclose all material information in respect of all such property(s) submitted including the present status and nature of such property and shall also disclose whether the property is free from all encumbrances or not. The User in addition shall furnish a brief background of such property in respect of title, ownership and possession, Site Owner may also require the User to support his/her claims with respect to the status of the property with such documents as may be specified by it from time to time. The User may further be required to substantiate his claims as to the nature and status of the property by swearing an affidavit stating the authenticity of the information/data so provided/displayed. Site Owner may, at its sole discretion but without any obligation to, search for such and remove properties that are alleged to have been submitted in violation of this provision. In addition, Site Owner may require additional evidence of compliance with this provision from Users who are alleged to have submitted Properties or other information/data in violation of these terms & conditions. Site Owner will, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of, and Site Owner may refuse service to, any User who repeatedly or intentionally violates this Agreement. Additionally, the User agrees to allow the Property listing, or any part of it, to be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise referred to by users of the Website.
- The User is expected to represent and warrant that all Properties and associated information provided by the User will be accurate; The User will not be permited the posting of a property on the Website under a name other than the name of a the owner or of real estate agent who has been duly authorized and engaged by the owner of the property in this regard. Site Owner reserves, the right to remove without prior notice, all or any part of the content posted on the Website by the User. Site Owner accepts no responsibility for checking/verifying the accuracy of reports or data files submitted by the User. While Site Owner shall take all reasonable efforts for data backup and business resumption, the User will be solely responsible for retaining back-up copies of all information, photographs and other materials furnished/submitted to the Website.
- Unless expressly agreed to in writing, nothing contained herein shall give the User a right to use any of the Site's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, information, questions, answers, solutions, reports and other distinctive brand features, save according to the provisions of these Terms. All logos, trademarks, brand names, service marks, domain names, including material, designs, and graphics created by and developed by the Site and other distinctive brand features of the Site are the property of the Company. Furthermore, with respect to the Site created by the Company, the Company shall be the exclusive owner of all the designs, graphics and the like, related to the Site.
- Access data not intended for the user or log into server or account that you are not authorized to access; Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network; Attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; Attempt to interfere with, access to any other user including but not limited to by submitting a virus of any kind or Trojan horse to lifekochi.com, overloading, Flooding, mail bombing or crashing;
- Copy, distribute, download, display, perform, reproduce, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in lifekochi.com except as permitted; Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use information, text, graphics, sound, etc. on lifekochi.com to any other system. No reproduction of any part of lifekochi.com may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or lifekochi.com, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other lifekochi.com; or Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from lifekochi.com or link to lifekochi.com, without our express written consent.
- The user shall not utilize the Services offered by lifekochi.com in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of the site. The user undertakes not to duplicate, download publish, modify and distribute material on lifekochi.com.com unless specifically authorized by the website in this regard. The user undertakes not to establish any deep link or other connection to any specific page of lifekochi.com other than the home page without obtaining prior consent of lifekochi.com. We strictly forbid copying, duplicating web pages or content using any automated process such as spiders, crawlers etc. or through any manual process for a purpose which has not been authorized in writing.
- The User / subscriber / visitor to lifekochi.com or affiliated site(s) is prohibited from
uploading, posting, transmitting, updating or sharing any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Listings / AdvertisementsAny User agrees not to submit any descriptions, photographs, financial, contact or other information contained in each property's data to this website unless the User submitting such a Listing/Advertisement has acquired received all necessary rights and authorizations from the owner of such property or the power-of-attorney holder, including from the photographer and/or copyright owner of any photographs, to publish and advertise the listing/information/services on the User's website or on this website. Similarly, this website doesn’t take any ownership, directly or indirectly towards any person whatsoever, with respect to banners hosted on its website by its customers, which are strictly in the nature of sale of space by this website & it has not carried out any independent verification on the authenticity or compliance requirements, as may have been required under any law for the time being in force, of such images/ banners/ listings. In case a User is covered under the RERDA, it shall have to ensure adherence of all compliance necessary, including but not limited to obtaining the necessary registrations etc. The User shall disclose all material information as required by LMA and in respect of their registrations under RERDA and all such property(s) submitted including the present status and nature of such property and shall also disclose whether the property is free from all encumbrances or not. The User in addition shall furnish a brief background of such property in respect of title, ownership and possession, the Company may also require the User to support his/her claims with respect to the status of the property with such documents as may be specified by it from time to time. The User may further be required to substantiate his claims as to the nature and status of the property/services by swearing an affidavit stating the authenticity of the information/data so provided/displayed. The Company may, at its sole discretion but without any obligation to, search for such and remove advertisements/listings that are alleged to have been submitted in violation of this provision. In addition, the Company may require additional evidence of compliance with this provision from Users who are alleged to have submitted advertisements/listings or other information/data in violation of these terms and conditions. The Company will, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of, and refuse Service to, any User who repeatedly or intentionally violates these terms and conditions. Additionally, the User agrees to allow the advertisement/listing, or any part of it, to be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise referred to by users of the User's website or this website. The Company shall have the sole authority to choose the manner in which any Property will be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise used on this website and the Company shall have the right to modify the advertisement/listing in the exercise of its rights under these terms and conditions. In addition to the terms aforementioned the User agrees - (a) to represent and warrant that all advertisements/listings and associated information provided by the User will be accurate; (b) that the User will not permit the posting of an advertisement on this website under a name other than the name of the owner of property/provider of services who has been duly authorized and engaged by the owner of the property in this regard; The Company shall place the information relating to the advertisement/listings at defined sections of this website or such other mirror or parallel site(s). The Company reserves, in a manner consistent with reasonable commercial business practices, the right to remove all or any part of the advertisements/listings posted on the User's website or on this website without notice. The Company accepts no responsibility for checking/verifying the accuracy of reports or data files submitted by the User. While the Company shall take all reasonable efforts for data backup and business resumption, the User will be solely responsible for retaining back-up copies of all information, photographs and other materials furnished/submitted to this website. Users, who are transacting through this website, must verify details in the advertisements/listings on their own.
Disclaimer and warranties
The content of lifekochi.com is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis, without warranties or representations of any kind, either express or implied.
Lifekochi.com as an intermediary does not initiate the transmission, select the receiver of the transmission or select/modify the information contained in the transmission. We do not indemnify any third party content or services. The company does not act as an agent for the user or third party, but as an intermediary venue. No act of the company or third party shall be assumed to be an establishment of an implied relationship of agency.
lifekochi.com and any third party providing materials, services or content to this website, disclaims all warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third party rights, completeness or accuracy of the information, update or correctness of the information, freedom from computer viruses, other violation of rights regarding services, products, material and contents of lifekochi.com.
Lifekochi.com communicates information provided and created by advertisers, content partners, software developers, publishers, marketing agents, employees, users, resellers and other third parties. While every attempt has been made to ascertain the authenticity of the content on the Platforms. We have no control over content, the accuracy of such content, integrity or quality of such content and the information on our pages, and material on the Platforms may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and we make no guarantees, nor can we be responsible for any such information, including its authenticity, currency, content, quality, copyright compliance or legality, or any other intellectual property rights compliance, or any resulting loss or damage. Further, we are not liable for any kind of damages, losses or action arising directly or indirectly due to any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, access and/or use of the content on the Platforms or any of them including but not limited to content based decisions resulting in loss of data, revenue, profits, property, infection by viruses etc.
All of the data on products and promotions including but not limited to, the prices and the availability of any product or service or any feature thereof, is subject to change without notice by the party providing the product or promotion. You should use discretion while using the Platforms.
Views expressed by the Users are their own, lifekochi.com does not endorse the same and shall not be responsible for them. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading/ offensive/ inappropriate. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse.
All rights, title and interest including trademarks and copyrights in respect of the domain name and Platforms content hosted on the Platforms are reserved with Lifekochi.com. Users are permitted to read, print or download text, data and/or graphics from the Website or any other Platforms for their personal use only. Unauthorized access, reproduction, redistribution, transmission and/or dealing with any information contained in the Platforms in any other manner, either in whole or in part, are strictly prohibited, failing which strict legal action will be initiated against such users.
Links to external Internet sites may be provided within the content on Website or other Platforms as a convenience to users. The listing of an external site does not imply endorsement of the site by Lifekochi.com or its affiliates. Lifekochi.com does not make any representations regarding the availability and performance of its Platforms or any of the external websites to which we provide links. When you click on advertiser banners, sponsor links, or other external links from the Website or other Platforms, your browser automatically may direct you to a new browser window that is not hosted or controlled by Lifekochi.com.
Lifekochi.com and its affiliates are not responsible for the content, functionality, authenticity or technological safety of these external sites. We reserve the right to disable links to or from third-party sites to any of our Platforms, although we are under no obligation to do so. This right to disable links includes links to or from advertisers, sponsors, and content partners that may use our Marks as part of a co-branding relationship.
Any value estimates provided on Our Site are intended for general interest and information purposes only and should not be relied upon for any commercial transaction or similar use. These estimates are based on publically available information which may be inaccurate or incomplete, and typical factors in certain locations. They will not take account of any factors which are unknown to us and should only be used as a general estimate. None of the information available on Our Site is intended to be a substitute for independent professional advice and users are recommended to seek advice from suitably qualified professionals such as surveyors and solicitors if relevant to their particular circumstances. We shall not be liable for any losses suffered as a result of relying on our value estimates.
- If there is any dispute between the Users/participants on this Site, it is agreed upon by the Users/participants that Company has no obligation whatsoever to be involved in any such dispute/s. In the event that the User has a dispute with one or more User/s or/and participant/s, the User hereby undertakes not to make any claims or/and demands or/and damages (actual or/and consequential) of every kind or/and nature or/and known or/and unknown or/and suspected or/and unsuspected or/and disclosed or/and undisclosed, arising out of or/and in any way related to such disputes and/or our service against the company or/and their officers or/and employees or/and agents or/and successors.
- In no case shall the Company, Our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from Your use of any of the Service or any products, or for any other claim related in any way to Your use of the Service, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, even if advised of their possibility.
lifekochi.com does not take any responsibility or liability, whatsoever, for the actions, products, content and services on the Website and / or Mobile App, if any, which are linked to partnering affiliates and / or third party websites using Application Program Interfaces (APIs) or otherwise. lifekochi.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind, whatsoever, arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use its Website and / or Mobile App, its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line failure and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, loss of profit, exemplary or consequential damages whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory including Force Majeure, and whether or not, such organizations or entities were intimated or advised of the possibility of such damages. You agree to, at all times, defend, indemnify, protect, save, and hold harmless, lifekochi.com and/ or its associates, subsidiaries, their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, licensees, business partners and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of any material or your breach of these terms and conditions or any applicable law. lifekochi.com does not facilitate or participate in any manner in the process of selling, buying, renting etc. of properties, and it is not responsible for any dealing, negotiations, transactions, etc. whatsoever between the parties connected through our Services, including and not limited to any quality assurance, guarantee, claim etc. given by one party to another in any transaction. Lifekochi.com will not be party to any legal proceedings between parties contracted through these Services. In case lifekochi.com is sought to be implicated in any legal proceedings, all costs will be payable by the party who impleads it in a legal proceeding and upon failure to pay the same, recovered from the party that names lifekochi.com as a party to such proceedings.
The user should conduct his/her/its own due diligence, checks and establish authenticity of any property, or project, its title, built up area, suitability for buying / renting in a form and manner deemed appropriate at his or her cost.
Limitation of Liability
lifekochi.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use lifekochi.com, its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line failure and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, loss of profit, exemplary or consequential damages whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory including force majeure, and whether or not, such organizations or entities were intimated or advised of the possibility of such damages.
lifekochi.com shall not be responsible for any problem or technical malfunction on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any User and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials/information from the website.
LIFEKOCHI.COM/Adams Life Solutions (P) ltd SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, WHICH MAY ARISE OR ARE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS LIFEKOCHI.COM PLATFORM, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
The Site Owner does not invite, offer, recommend and/or endorse any of the information regarding any property/real estate including but not limited to the title of the owner, rates charged, amenities provided or quality of construction etc , nor has the Site Owner taken any steps to confirm the accuracy, completeness or reliability of, any information, content or materials contained on this Website or on any other third-party website. The Site Owner does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information, content or materials (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) the User might be requested to give to any third party. The User hereby irrevocably waives any claims against the Site Owner with respect to information, content and materials contained on the Websites (including, without limitation, User-Generated Content), on third party websites, and any information, content and materials Users provide to such third party websites (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information). The Site Owner strongly encourages the Users to make whatever investigation the User feels necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third party. Users are also strongly advised to independently verify the authenticity of any offers received by them. The Site Owner does not endorse investment in any of the projects and User's investments shall be entirely at the risk and responsibility of the User.
Indemnity User hereby releases and indemnifies, or at its option and settle any third party lawsuit or proceeding brought against the Company based upon or otherwise any claim arising from the fact that the User Content, Site and/or User features infringe any copyright, trade secret or trademark of such third party and second, the Company's use of any User Content, provided that such use complies with the requirements of the Agreement and third, the User's use of the Services in any manner inconsistent with or in breach of the Agreement; and/or fourth, any claim alleging facts that would constitute a breach of User's representations and warranties made in this Agreement. Any such claim/proceeding if made directly on the User shall promptly be communicated to the Company by the User with all reasonable e information, assistance and cooperation in defending the lawsuit or proceeding. The User shall give the Company full control and sole authority over the defence and settlement of such claim. The User may join in defence with counsel of its choice at its own expense subject to the approval of the company. The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of lifekochi.com or their breach of the terms of this Agreement. Indemnification shall be provided for any claim which shall arise and shall be limited to payment by the e indemnifying party ("User") of all damages and costs finally awarded for such claim, or settlement costs approved in writing by the Indemnitor (Company).
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, lifekochi.com and/ or its associates, subsidiaries, their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, licensees, business partners, interns and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of lifekochi.com material or your breach of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
Third party links
The content of other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to Our Site is not maintained or controlled by us. We therefore are not responsible for the availability, content or accuracy or privacy practices of other websites, services or goods that may be linked to, or advertised on, our website.
Where this Site contains hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties these linked websites are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any linked website. The Company provides these hyperlinks to you for convenience only and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website. You link to any such website entirely at your own risk.
The Company does not:
- (a) Make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided on, or to, Our
- (b) Guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any other website, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to Our Site; or(c) Make any endorsement, express or implied, of any other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to Our Site.
The Company accepts no liability for any damage or loss, however caused, in connection with the use of or reliance on any information, material, products or services contained on or accessed through any linked website. Our Site may also contain third party advertisements which contain embedded hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. All third party advertising is paid for by the relevant third party advertiser, which you can accept by linking to the third party advertisers and are not recommendations or endorsements. The third party advertiser is solely responsible for any representations or offers made by it and for the delivery of goods or services you agree to purchase from the third party website.
The right to amend vary or change the terms and conditions contained herein and in the Services Guide at any time exclusively rests with the Company, upon notice (in such form as may be determined by the Company) to the User. This Agreement will be periodically undated and the Terms and Conditions changed from time to time and the changed or updated Agreement posted at lifekochi.com. The User should visit the site periodically to review the latest Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the User's continued use of the Service constitutes an affirmation and acknowledgement of the amended terms and conditions.
1) Either party to this agreement may terminate this Agreement by giving prior notice of 30 days in writing. It shall be on the discretion of the Company that the period of notice of 30 days may be waived or a shorter period of notice may be accepted in writing from the User.
2) The User may terminate the agreement and subsequent use of our services by online submission on the website/app or by sending an email to email@example.com.
However, the Company irrespective of clause 1 and 2 above may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice to the User and without assigning any reason/s whatsoever
- (a) if in the opinion of the Company, the User has breached any of the terms and conditions of this agreement
- (b) if, in the opinion of the Company or/and any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the Service to the User for any reason or/and,
- (c) if the User is declared a bankrupt or/and the User enters into any compromise or arrangement with its creditors and further without any prejudice to any/all other rights:
The Site Owner reserves the right to deny, at its sole discretion, any User access to this Website or any portion thereof without notice.
Violation of Terms & Conditions
In the event of violation of Terms, the Company in its sole discretion may pursue any of its legal remedies, including but not limited to the immediate deletion of any offending material from its site, or/and cancellation of your account, and/or the exclusion of any person(s) who may have violated any Terms & Conditions hereto. Company can also pursue violators with claims that they have violated various criminal and/or civil law provisions as applicable under the relevant Acts/Rules, etc. of the land. Lifekochi.com will cooperate with any investigation by any Central or/and State or/and local body or/and any court or/and tribunal having the competence to carry out the same. Such cooperation may be without notice to the User. If Company believes in its sole discretion that any advertisement or/and services may create liability for Company, Company may take any actions that it believes to be prudent or necessary to minimize or/and eliminate its potential liability, including but not limited to, the release of User information. In sum, Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, or/and to remove any listings or/and any advertisements for any reason, and without notice
The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
If any dispute arises between a user/users and the Company arising out of use of this website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of these terms and conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified and appointed by the Company. Decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties to the dispute. The place of arbitration shall be Ernakulam. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings.
By accessing this website, you agree that the laws prevailing in India shall be the governing laws in all matters relating to this website as well as these terms and conditions.
Courts in Ernakulam, Kerala, India alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in all matters relating to this website and these terms and conditions, irrespective of the territory and jurisdiction of your access to this website.
The Company does not routinely monitor your postings to this web site but reserves the right to do so. However, if the Company becomes aware of an inappropriate use of this website or any of the Services offered, the Company will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, the Company deems appropriate. You acknowledge that the Company will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, the Company will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.